Why do we need the best air purifier in India? In today’s time, pollution is increasing day by day and it is almost impossible for humans to control it. Because there is an alternative to everything. But some people are misbehaving with the environment in the greed of money, which people will have to suffer in future. When it comes to purchasing an air purifier, there are a few things you should keep in mind.
- First, make sure you know what you need an air purifier for. Some common reasons to buy an air purifier include allergies, asthma, and smoke exposure.
- Second, think about how much air purifier you need. If you only need an occasional cleanup, a smaller unit may be enough. But, if you’re looking to purify an entire room, you may need a larger unit.
- Third, be sure to read the reviews. Not all air purifiers are created equal and some may have better reviews than others. This can help you decide which air purifier is the best fit for your needs.
But we can do some work by which we can save the environment. Like all people plant more and more trees and wherever we are living, we can use air purifiers. So that the atmosphere there remains pure.
Why do we need the best air purifier in India for the room?
Indoor air contamination is a serious issue. Rendering to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), air contamination levels are two to multiple times higher inside. In certain structures with an absence of appropriate ventilation, the indoor air is perhaps multiple times dirtier than the air outside!
The reason behind to need for the best air purifier in India for home.
This is on the grounds that cutting edge structures are developed in light of vitality productivity. In any case, the tight seals that make a home vitality proficient likewise trap poisons inside. In addition, the normal American removes nine from ten breaths inside, so it’s basic to ensure that your indoor air is liberated from allergens and different polluting influences. Air purifiers take out allergens, harmful synthetic substances, and different risky poisons.
Air purifiers disinfect the air by stamping out dust. With rising home air infection. The essential to accept an air cleanser has augmented. They are a great boon for victims of hardship from asthma and distinctive types of allergies. They alter to a compulsion for every home.
1. Mi Air Purifier 3 – True HEPA Filter (AC-M6-SC)
- Embed with a true HEPA filter.
- Best air purifier in India under Rs.10000.
- Maximum filtration efficiency.
- OLED touch Display.
- WiFi connection feature.
- You can check real-time temperate and humidity.
- You can control it through smart app control.
- Rated Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Compatible with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa.
- 3 Layer Filtration.
- High CADR of 380 m3/h
- Best coverage area up to 484 square fits.
- Warranty: 1-year warranty.
- Power supply: 38 watts.
2. Philips Air Purifier 4-Stage Filtration (AC1215/20)
- Best air purifier in India for the room.
- You will get with vital shield intelligent purification.
- Easily purifies a standard room in 12 minutes.
- CADR of 270 m3/hour.
- Suitable for room area: 226-333 sq ft.
- 4 Stage Filtration process through pre-filter.
- Activated carbon filter & double layered H13 Grade.
- True HEPA Filter
- Real-time air quality feedback.
- Remove airborne H1N1 virus.
- Removes 99.99% pollen and house dust mites.
- 100% Ozone free and natural filtration.
- Warranty: 2 years.
3. Honeywell 53-Watt Room Air Purifier (HAC25M1201W)
- Best air purifier in India for small room.
- Versatile Coverage Area and efficiency.
- CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) – 250 CU m/hr.
- Compatible up to 30 sq.m coverage area for a room.
- The three-stage advanced filtration system.
- Removes pollutants with more than 99% efficiency.
- Washable pre-filter that removes larger dust particles.
- HEPA filter
- It removes formaldehyde, toxic gases, VOCs and odour.
- Completely ‘Ozone Free’ Air Purifier.
- Does not emit any harmful gases as a byproduct of the filtration technology.
- 3D Air Flow Design ensures optimised circulation.
- Approximately 3000 hours of filter life.
- Basis ambient pollution can work for a year if used for 8 hours daily.
- Warranty: 1 + 2 years.
- Power: 46 watts