A graphics tablet is a gadget that can be used to create digital artwork. It can be used to draw, paint, and edit photos. Many people find it to be a very useful teaching tool. Images can be created on the computer and then transferred to the tablet for further editing.
If you want to do online teaching. For that, you will need the best graphics tablet because you cannot teach your students well by simply having a laptop or computer.
Because a graphics tablet is a device through which you can explain to your students in a good way by writing the way you want.
If you want to start an online teaching class. Whether that class is on YouTube or any other platform, you will need this device for it.
Which brand of graphics tablet would be appropriate for online teaching?
If you go to buy graphic tablets in the market then you will get to see different brands. But you will always be confused about which brand to take and which brand to not.
Now obviously, if you are a beginner in this field, then you will need a graphic tablet of cheap and good quality. So I have brought some such a graphic tablet here for you. Those who have been bought the most online and have been liked the most.
You can buy any of these tablets online without worrying. Because all these tablets are very good in quality.
The following are the best graphic tablet device for beginners:
I would never like to spend more money on your online teaching Smartart right now. Because you should not move forward until you get a good benefit at a low cost.
When you achieve success at cheap prices and by buying good products. Then you should spend even more money.
1. Wacom One Graphic Tablet [Model CTL-472]
- It has pressure levels: 2048 on tip only.
- It has dimensions-14.6 x 21 x 0.9 cm
- Pen technology works pressure-sensitive, cordless, and battery-free.
- You can configure your tablet’s button.
- It supports or works on Windows 7 or later, OS X 10.10 or later.
- It supports a standard USB Type-A port.
2. VEIKK Graphic Tablet [Model S640]
- Specially designed for OSU! Gameplay, Drawing, Painting, Sketching, and more.
- There is no need to install drivers for OSU.
- Advanced 8192-levels pressure.
- More sensitive and fluid.
- A battery-free pen features the ability to work without any re-charge.
- Ultra-Thin drawing tablet: thickness is only 2mm.
- USB interface, Plug & play: designed for both right and left-hand users, easy to use.
- Compatible with Mac and Windows systems, Works with Almost Software such as Photoshop, SAI, AI, Autodesk SketchBook, Comic studio, Maya, and More.
- Ideal for Online Teaching/Learning: compatible with Microsoft Office App including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Onenote, Online teaching software such as Idroo, Wiziq and so on.
3. XP-Pen Graphic Tablet [Model StarG640]
- Designed for OSU! Gameplay, Drawing, Painting, Sketching, etc.
- You do not need to install any driver to use the tablet for OSU!
- Active Area: 6 x 4 Inch utilizing the best-in-class.
- 8192-level pen pressure sensitivity
- The XP-Pen advanced Battery-free stylus does not require charging, allowing for constant uninterrupted Draw & PLAY.
- It is also designed to have a big impact on the user’s creativity and not on our environment.
- It is the perfect replacement for the traditional mouse.
- Compatible with Mac & Windows, including all major graphics applications such as Corel Painter, CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc.
- Ideal for digital drawing, designing, animation, online teaching & online video conferencing
- Also compatible with all the online teaching software lie Zoom, Microsoft Teams, WebEx, Google Classroom, etc.
I hope the above information will prove beneficial for you. And you will be able to easily buy a graphic tablet for yourself. Thank you!