The air fryer acts like a coffee maker. To cook a snack you do not need to add any oil or other fat to it as it will be cooked by hot air. You have to go to the cooking compartment of the air fryer and put snacks in it. If you have a large family, then according to it there is very limited space available. In this article, you will know which air fryer you should buy and which not. Here below are some of the best air fryers that you can buy online.
Despite this, you can cook the rest of the snacks a second time. The upper part of the fryer has a grill and a fan. At the bottom of it is a pull-out basket with two compartments. You can keep the same or different snacks in both of them. Cooking the snacks in an air fryer requires a maximum temperature of 200 degrees. It also has a timer which you can set at half an hour. One special thing about the air fryer is that if you put a timer in it. If you forget to close it after cooking the snack, then there will be no loss. You can make chips in the fryer within 10 minutes. Meaning that you will be able to make chips at your home more quickly than at the chips shop.
Top 5 best air fryers in India:
There are many brands of air fair in the market, out of which you should choose which brand you will know about in this article.
1. Philips Digital Air Fryer
The Philips digital air fryer is a high-tech appliance that cooks food with up to 90% less fat. The patented Rapid Air technology circulates hot air around the food, ensuring evenly fried results without flipping the food. The fryer also has a unique starfish design that prevents the food from sticking. The touch screen has 7 preset recipes and a Keep Warm Function. The fryer also has an auto-shutoff function when the basket is removed. The extra-long 1.8 m cord length makes it easy to place in your kitchen.
- The Philips digital air fryer is a high-tech appliance that cooks food with up to 90% less fat.
- The patented Rapid Air technology circulates hot air around the food, ensuring evenly fried results without flipping the food.
- The fryer also has a unique starfish design that prevents the food from sticking.
- The touch screen has 7 preset recipes and a Keep Warm Function.
- The fryer also has an auto-shutoff function when the basket is removed.
- The extra-long 1.8 m cord length makes it easy to place in any kitchen.
2. Prestige Air Fryer (Black)
- The Prestige Air Fryer can fry, grill, roast, and bake food.
- The fryer has a capacity of 2 litres and a temperature range of 80-200 degrees Celsius.
- The fryer has a timer of up to 30 minutes.
- The fryer has a smoke vent to absorb unwanted odours and smoke.
- The fryer has even heat distribution.
- The fryer has a power of 1200 watts.
- The fryer has a warranty of 1 year.
3. Havells Prolife Grande Air Fryer
- The digital touch control panel ensures easy operation.
- The Aero Crisp Technology circulates 360 degrees of air for even cooking.
- Ten preset cooking options make it easy to cook a variety of foods.
- The LED display indicates when the cooking time and temperature have been reached.
- The auto shut off function has a timer of up to 60 minutes.
- The overheating protection function ensures safety.
- The product has a warranty of 2 years.
- The product has a power of 1700 watts.
- The product is 220-230 volts.
4. Instant Vortex Plus Air Fryer
- The Instant Vortex Plus Air Fryer is a healthy way to cook your favourite deep-fried foods.
- The air fryer has 6 built-in smart programs, including an air fryer program.
- The vortex plus heats in a fraction of the time of a regular oven.
- The air fryer cooks by blowing superheated air around your food.
5. Havells AirOven Digi Air Fryer
- 9 cooking auto preset options for a perfect time with adjustable temperature control.
- 360-degree air circulation technology allows hot air and fan to distribute heat for quick and healthier cooking.
- LED Display with digital sensor touch control panel.
- Transparent toughened glass, cool-touch handle and auto shut off.
- 2.6 L bigger size rotation drum basket (rotisserie).
- 4.6 L non-stick rectangular shaped basket.
- Up to 90 min timer.
- Warranty: 2 Years.
- Power: 1500 watts; Operating Voltage: 50 – 230 volts.
What snacks can you make with the air fryer?
It is not that you will be able to make only chips and similar snacks in the air fryer. You can also make chicken in it. For example, you can cook chicken wings, and leg pieces. Apart from this, you will be able to make hamburgers, pizza, cheese sticks and cakes within 25 minutes. If your family is large and you are unable to make enough snacks in one go, then after 10 to 15 minutes you can cook again by adding snacks.
Which companies are making air fryer machines?
By the way, many foreign companies are manufacturing air fryers. However, if we talk about domestic consumer durables companies, Philips is making air fryers. You may have to spend up to Rs.10,000 to Rs 15,000 to buy this air fryer.