The general type of projector used today is called a video projector. Video projectors are digital replacements for earlier types of projectors such as slide projectors and overhead projectors.
These earlier types of projectors were mostly replaced with digital video projectors throughout the 1990s and early 2000s, but old Analog projectors are still used in some places. The newest types of projectors are handheld projectors that use lasers or LEDs to project images. Their projections are hard to see if there is too much ambient light.
A projector assembly includes a light-emitting diode (LED) array, wherein the LED array has an array axis, wherein the LED array includes a plurality of LEDs arranged along the array axis, and wherein the plurality of LEDs are individually addressable. The projector assembly includes a rotatable actuator supporting the LED array, wherein the rotatable actuator has a rotation axis, and wherein the rotation axis and the array axis are parallel.
How are LED projectors different?
LED projectors use light-emitting diodes which are more energy-efficient and last much longer than other projectors. That sounds like a nice upgrade from the norm, doesn’t it? The LED projector has a lifespan of over 20,000 hours, delivers better colours, and potentially has little to no maintenance cost.DLP and LCD projectors work a tad differently. The DLP projectors use a chip made out of microscopic mirrors and a spinning colour wheel to create the desired image. They deliver sharp images, don’t need any filters, and have 3D capabilities. However, they do have their downsides; the lamp life is only 2000-5000 hours and some people can see colour ghost/banding in some scenes. The LCD projector uses a liquid crystal display and has no moving parts which makes them generally a little less expensive, but they require constant maintenance which means more money.
How do we choose the right LED projector?
Throw ratio is the ratio of screen width and distance between projector and screen. In general, the further away a projector is from the screen, the larger the image will be. If you need a big image in a small room, you’ll want a projector with a short-throw ratio.
A light pattern projector with a pattern mask to spatially modulate an intensity of a wideband illumination source, such as an LED, and a projector lens to reimage the spatially modulated emission onto regions of a scene that is to be captured with an image sensor.
5 Best LED Projector Under Rs.10000 In India:
There are the following 5 LED projectors under Rs.10,000 in India with key features:
1. Egate EG i9 LED HD Projector (Black)
- 1-year warranty.
- LED lamp 30000 hours of life long.
- Resolution HD 1920×1080.
- 1000: 1 High Contrast Ratio.
- 120” Large screen display.
- 1500 Lumen* / 120 Ansi.
- Direct play from USB Pendrive
- HDMI and VGA support.
- SD Card support.
2. Everycom X7 LED Projector (Black)
- It supports HDMI, USB, SD card, VGA and AV for use with a wide range of devices.
- Screen 20 inches with the built-in speaker.
- Full HD 1080p (1920×1080).
- Not recommended for PPT or business presentation.
- 1-year of Indian Warranty and Bureau of Indian standards (BIS) certified product.
3. Egate I9 Real HD (White)
- Projector Type: LED
- Chipset: LED
- Maximum Projection Distance: 14 ft
- Lamp Life: 40000 hr
- Resolution: 1280 x 720 pixel
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Maximum Brightness: 2400 lm
- HDMI Ports: 2
4. Dinshi Infinix Full HD Projector (Black)
- Not Recommended for PPT or business presentation.
- Brightness: 1000 Lumens.
- Contrast: 1000:1.
- Lamp Life: 20.000 hours.
- Display: LED.
- Connect with any HDMI-enabled device, media player, or USB flash drive.
- Native resolution – 800 x 480 supporting 1080p, throw distance – 4.9-13.12 feet, throw ratio – 1.4:1.
- Image size range 50″ to 150”, aspect ratio – 4:3/16:9.
- 1-year warranty.
5. EG Miracast 6X LED Projector (Black)
- You can mirror your Smart Phone with in-built wireless Miracast
- Set-Top Box Connectivity
- Preinstalled Youtube
- Amazon Fire TV Stick Compatible
- 2 HDMI / USB / VGA
- 180″ Wide Screen & In-built Speaker
- HD Ready : Full HD supported Resolution : 1280 X 720p
- Indian Warranty & BIS Approved: Nationwide 2 Year Warranty
The above-mentioned list will guide you to choose the best Projector under Rs.10,000 INR in India. Look for the best features, best price and best preference, decide the best digital gadget for your home /office or school classes.