An Oven, Toaster, or Grill (OTG) is a smaller version of a traditional oven. It uses heated coils to cook anything and can reheat, grill, barbeque, keep food warm or bake. All OTGs have the option to switch on one or both the coils based on what you want to cook.
Differences between Microwave and Oven:
|Heating by||Electric coils||Electromagnetic waves that cause food particles to oscillate|
|Heat distribution||Less even||More even|
|Heating time||Relatively slow; 15 minutes approximately||Quick; 5 minutes approximately|
|Auto-cook functionality||Not available||Available|
|Price||More economical||More expensive|
|Container options||Glass, metal, silicone or ceramic||Glass, silicone and ceramic but not metal|
|Weight||Light; Easy to move around||Heavy; Difficult to shift often|
|Best for||Baking, toasting, grilling||Simple baking and defrosting|
With microwave technology, it has become extremely easy to take ice-cold food and warm it in a fraction of a minute. Even defrosting meat takes only a few minutes, and you are ready to cook your meal! Microwave and convection ovens both include turntables or mirrored walls to circulate the radiation evenly, effectively cooking the food in its own heat.
A microwave oven utilizes microwaves alone for heating the food, so it takes a longer time for the food to be cooked. A convection oven’s special feature is a fan that constantly circulates hot air around the food, so it cooks faster and browns evenly than a microwave at a lower temperature.
A convection oven heats the food from the outside to higher temperatures than a microwave oven. While a microwave oven is great for uniform reheating, cooking and defrosting, a convection microwave is great for grilling, baking, roasting, browning and crisping foods.
Best OTG Oven Under Rs.6000 In India 2022
An Oven Toaster Griller (OTG) can reheat, keep warm, grill, barbecue and most importantly, bake food items. It has heating coils on the bottom and on the roof of the oven. This heating element converts electric energy into heat to create high temperatures at which the food bakes. All the OTGs have the option to switch on either one or both coils. For grilling, you need to heat the top coil and for baking, you need both coils to be heated.
1. Bajaj Majesty 2800 TMCSS 28L OTG (Silver Colour)
- Made of stainless steel body.
- Motorised rotisserie with convection
- 0-250 degree temperature set range.
- 60 min timer with keeps warm.
- Unique heating element selection and cool-touch handles.
- Capacity: 28 litres.
- Power Consumption: 1800 watts
- You will get:- Cooking Tray, Grill and Barbeque Tray, Tong and Skewer Rods.
- Dimensions: 55.8cm x 40.3cm x 39.2cm.
2. Bajaj 22L 2200TMSS OTG (Black/Stainless Steel)
- Total Capacity: 22.
- Suitable for 4-5 people.
- Use for: Baking, Grilling, toasting.
- Warranty: 1 year.
- Wattage: 1200W.
- You will get the cooking tray, Wire grill cum barbeque tray, 4 Skewer rods, Tong for the cooking tray, Crumb tray, Extra long rotisserie skewer rod with 2 forks, Tong for rotisserie, Instruction manual and Warranty card.
3. Bajaj 22L 2200T OTG (White Colour)
- Made by powder-coated and stainless steel body.
- Timer with auto-shutoff.
- The thermostat monitors the temperature
- Unique heating element design.
- Cool-touch handles.
- Capacity: 22 L.
- Power consumption: 1200 watts.
- You will get Cooking Tray, Grill and Barbeque Rack, Tong and Skewer Rods.
4. Kent 20-Litre 16040 OTG (Black Colour)
- Capable of baking, grilling and toasting.
- Power Consumption: 1300 Watts.
- Timer with an auto shut-off feature.
- Efficient heating element design for the best cooking experience.
- Easy to clean design comes with a crumb tray
- Capacity: 20 litres.
- Warranty: 1-year warranty.
- Operating Voltage: 220- 240 volts.
- Includes OTG, Baking Tray, Crumb Tray, Grill Rack, Rotisserie Spit Set, Rotisserie Handel, Tong and User manual.
5. Whirlpool 30-Litre Magicook OTG (Black Colour)
- Temperature control with up to 230 degrees.
- Removable baking and grill tray with other accessories.
- 20% faster cooking.
- Twin heater.
- Power indicator.
- 120 min timer.
- Capacity: 30 litres.
- Warranty: 2 Year Warranty.
- Power: 1600 watts; Operating Voltage: 220 – 240 volts.
- Includes: OTG, Baking Tray, Grilling Rack, Rotisserie, Rotisserie Handle, Tray/Rack Handle
6. Pigeon 20-Litre 12383 OTG (Black Colour)
- Elegant design.
- High quality shining knobs.
- Glassdoor for convenient monitoring.
- 60 minutes timer with auto turn off and alarm.
- Adjustable thermostat for temperature control 100-250 degrees Celsius.
- 4 stage heating options.
- 4 pieces of upper and lower stainless steel heating elements.
- Warranty: 1 year on product.
- Power: 1380 watts; Operating Voltage: 220 – 240 volts and Includes: OTG.
7. Morphy Richards 24L 24RSS OTG (Stainless Steel)
- Capacity: 24 litres.
- Suitable for 4-5 people.
- Cooking capability: Baking, Grilling, toasting.
- Warranty: 2 years
- Wattage: 1500W
- Includes Oven toaster grill, Baking tray, Crumb tray, Rotisserie rod set, Rotisserie tong, Wire rack, Tong, Instructional manual, Customer care list and Guarantee card.
- 60 mins timer helps prevent food from getting excessively heated or burnt.
Best OTG under Rs.6000 in India: I hope, this information will prove beneficial for you and you will find the oven toaster griller you are looking for within this price.